Friday, March 11, 2016

Transfer to Irosin, Bulan!

Dearest friends and family,
Shoutout to uncle Jeremy and uncle Ben! Both have served missions and I look up to them so much. Ya'll are da real MVPS! Hahah thank you so much for your love and support in all things! Hope you both had a great birthday! 
I am TRANSFERRED! 
Opening an area in Irosin, Bulan! My companion is Sister Davokol!! Her first name is Jecelle. Just like ate Jackal’s name :)
We were kabahays a couple transfers ago and she is the sweetest thing ever I am so blessed!
Well, Sister Davokol and I are the first sisters ever to open this area and we are so pumped!
Yesterday was a day full travel place to place. Traveling in the Philippines will never cease to be an adventure.
Of course I will miss Masbate so much.
I learned a great deal there, that I could never repay the lord. 
At first when I got the call that I'd be transferred, I didn’t know what to feel.
But as I left the members who went to say goodbye to us, I started to feel such an overwhelming sense of love for these saints that I know heavenly father loves. Its so true. When all is said and done, you truly love those you serve. 
Masbate will forever be dear to my heart. I'll never forget it! 
President Guanzon happened to be in Masbate for our district conference and as we left for the boat he thanked our zone for all we’ve done for Masbate. He said it has progressed so much within the past 6 weeks and that Heavenly Father is pleased with our work. 
This should be a great transfer.
Have a great week all! 
Love,
Sister Delgado
My new companion. Sister Davokol !
So blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment