Monday, August 17, 2015

I now have my Sixth companion

Dear family and friends,
Wow!!!
I"m so excited my brother Vj and cousin Kiyan are starting middle school at Altla Loma Middle! Make ate proud boys! and even more wow, Papa Minson can wake surf with no hands. So happy for you all! :)

This week has been awesome. I'm training Sister DeHoyos and she's such a blessing to Legazpi. Sister DeHoyos and I are having a blast and are growing each day. Usually we have about 7 days to reach our standard of excellence which is 35 lessons per week but we achieved it 4 days. That's how blessed we are to have the Lord's constant help to share the gospel at every opportunity.

One of our new investigators sister Pam, whom is a single mom and wasn't sure about the gospel let us finally teach her again with Sister DeHoyos and she loved her. We invited her to pray for Thomas S Monson and she did both! She even stayed for all three meetings.

And of course the Gonzales family never ceases to amaze me. They showed up to church early so that they could make sure that they could come to sacrament on time. We were so impressed and proud of them.

I love missionary work so much the church is true! More stories to come!

Mahal kita
Sister DELGADO! 

  The four foreigner amigos. haha
Sister Wilkins is training, 
Sister Routhier and I'm training Sister Dohoys.
Watch out Philippines; us foreigners are coming for you!!
Absolutely adore these sisters/
"Sister Delgado meet your new companion:
Sister MORGAN DEHOYOS!!"
aka your sister from another mister.
Sister DeHoyos and I are serving in Legazpi and are having a blast!
She's from Pleasant Grove, Utah and was studying at Dixie.
We have too much fun together.
 



New Kabahays and new stls! 
Me, Sister Ginigaling, Sister DeHoyos, and Sister Tarantan. So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment