Monday, September 21, 2015

Church! Yay!

Dearest fam and friends!
Kumusta! 

I give my condolences to the Arreloa family and wish them all of my love. You are all amazing and I know the lord will bless you during this time. Celeste will always stay in our hearts.

This week was great!! Rowena hit her last Sunday and is preparing for baptism probably this week! and the DeGuzman family, after teaching this family for almost 3 months FINALLY made it to church and committed to a baptism date for the first time! Sister DeHoyos and I are excited for these investigators and are so happy to be apart of their journey of coming unto Christ! 

I love the gospel and am so grateful to be the Lord's missionary. Nothing compensates for the strength I'mm learning here spiritually, emotionally, and physically. 

My favorite readings in the Book of Mormon are found in Moroni chapter 7. Happy reading to you all ;) 

Mahal kita,
Sister Delgado
A day in the life with sister Dehoyos and sister Delgado. lol
We sure love our jungle. lol 






No comments:

Post a Comment