Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Beginnings


Friends and Family,

I've got so much to say, and no time at all.
Long story short.
I was transferred.
So dramatic.
SO rough.
I love Legazpi ward and the area so much.....
But I know its time to move on. 

I'm now on Masbate Island. 
Sister Surigao and I are the STLs and Elder Rupp and Elder Raven are the Zone Leaders.
I'M LIVING ON A LEGIT ISLAND, PEOPLE. 
When Pres first told me I was scared out of my mind. 
Everyone who knows me knows why.
I've heard so many things about the travel there and all sorts of scary stuff. 
I was also the only sister going to the island. 
My temporary comps were a bunch of polynesian Elders.
Elder Raven, Elder, Withera, Elder Malu, and many more. 
Too many elders. haha.
I felt so safe with all these polys helping me with my luggage and whatnot. 
I was def in good hands. 

Then when we got to the island and basically the entire zone welcomed us and it was the best thing ever. 
My fears slowly eased as I saw so many of us.
All on the same team and such.
Willing to help.
There's such a spirit of love and unity with the missionaries here on the island. 
I dont feel alone of stranded or anything.
My comp is also the sweetest thing in the world. 
The language is no longer bicol here. Its bisaya na. 
But i love learning more about the Philippines. 
Well, im excited for the new adventure and all that will happen.

Here's to new beginnings and moving on. 

love yall!
Sister Delgado

See you soon Legazpi ward.

Journey to Masbate! 
Saying goodbye to the little girl who changed everything for me. 
Without her decision to come to church our very first Sunday,
my entire Legazpi experience would have never been the same.

I love you Chelsea Gonzales!! 



My beautiful girls. 
 The Gonzales family will forever have a special place in my heart.
 Because of them, I've been given the opportunity to change forever. 
Odette, Chelsea, and Denise and Miley! 





Will miss these Young Women of Legazpi ward!
I will miss my kabahays way too much. MISS KITA MGA KABSAP.#lagidekit


Goodbye Legazpi ward and Legazpi district! 
Close as can be ;)Love my Sister Jimenez!



My eternal friend.My 6th companion.The funniest goon I've ever met.I will sure miss Caroline Wilkins.




Journey to Masbate! 
Masbate district! Elders Rupp, Rave, Winkler, Plata, Baker, and more! 







Masbate beach beauties.




My new comp sister Surigoa! 




No comments:

Post a Comment