Monday, May 11, 2015

A Tribute to Nanay's Day‏

Well today has been such a glorious day.


Thank you so much for the skype call and for all the letters of love and support. I sure do love my family so much. 

Special shout out to my one and only grandma Leslie Minson, Mommy Shelly, and Nay Josie for being the most influential women in my life.

With life out here on the mission, I'm truly being reminded of all the things you've taught me and I cant thank you enough for the love, patience, and care you've showed me my entire life. Please know how much I love you!!!! 

I'm especially grateful for the wonderful nanays out here on my branch. So blessed!

Well this week was great! I was able to lead the area and do all things Sister Padre normally does. Yeah, a little pressure on my end to apply all the things I've learned from the last 11 weeks here out on the field. But I think the biggest lesson I've learned is to simply be fearless and not afraid to share this beautiful message of the restored gospel. I literally opened my mouth and shared our message to whoever would listen and I always felt the spirit every time. I am not ashamed of this gospel and can testify that it changes people's lives for the better. With this gospel I know people can find true happiness because true happiness is feeling the love from our father in Heaven and feel closer to Him. And the way we can do that to its fullest potential is through accepting His restored gospel and keeping all His commandments. I stand, and will always stand firm with that belief. 
In leading Gubat, and with the STL exchanges we had again this week, I
especially became thankful for all the things my nanay Sister Padre taught me here as well.  I also felt an increased love for the people here as well.
I love my area.
I pray for them daily and hope to find ways to bless their lives.
It felt so great to be able to work so hard this week. 
Our standards of excellence per week is 35 lessons per week and we achieved 39! so exciting!
We taught so much that I barely have a voice right now! haha sorry nanays for the unattractive boyish voice I had haha. But I pray you all feel of my love for you and I truly love where I am at with life. 
Serving a mission is the best thing a person could do if they'd like to find themself.

I hope you all had a wonderful mother's day!

I love you all and know this gospel is true!

mahal kita,
Sister Delgado <3 
Sending my love here from the Phil<3
Barcelona Beach!


Beach Hopping on Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day from Rizal Beach!

Rizal Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment