Sunday, May 3, 2015

Throwing Peace Signs and Cooking ADOBO‏

HELLO family and friends!

AND HELLO to my new baby cousin Hazel Eleanor Minson!!! :)

Well this week was a blast! haha, well, I started my week with getting my hands caught in the medal electric fan and got my hands and nails cut pretty bad. So I can barely type right now and am on my way to the hospital! haha so I'm walking around Sorsogon throwing peace signs with my bandaged fingers. 


But this week, the pressure is on!  not really haha. This is the 11th week of my training and I will be leading the area, lessons, and managing all the things my trainer Sister Padre normally does.

I will let you all know how it goes next Monday. Im so excited and feel absolutely fearless. I love Gubat and sharing the gospel and I love Tagalog so this will be a great time, 

I love you all and hope all is well and I cant wait for my Mothers Day call next week!

ingat kayo palagi
mahal kita
Sister Delgado

PS: I have perfected my cooking skills in cooking ADOBO!  I'm finally a "qualified filipina" lol

Walking around Sorsogon like this.
L
oosing my mind. lol
Gutat's favorite Sister Missionaries
Tracting with Sister Padre
Sister Delgado Tractting
When you forget to ask the fish sellers
 to clean the fish.
Suman fun!
Kids having fun playing with water.
Mosquito feast on my legs everyday! haha
We sure love our jungle :)

A keychain one of the members
of the branch made me :)
 
My planner case featuring 
Leslie Minson and the BOM.
Cute motivation to keep working hard!


What can I say, I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world. 
#Blessed

We love everything you send us!!!
From the Scriptures to the pamphlets to everything!
The almonds are always a hit and of course the Lara Bars!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. So sorry your fingers are hurt.

    ReplyDelete