Friday, February 20, 2015

I AM HERE!

Kumusta Fam and President Howard,
I have about 5 minutes right now to email but I wanted to let you know I'm here at the Manila MTC safe! It is insanely beautiful and sobra mainit! So hot. I love President and Sister Trask, they are taking such great care of us here. The plane ride was just great. I'm so grateful to be here in the Philippines. I already have so many photos I'd like to share, so expect them on Monday! I love the Philippines already and am so ready to dive in to everything. Our schedule is to go to the temple on Tuesday and go to the famous cemetery on Monday and do much more. Our immigration papers are being processed right now and we will leave the MTC in 5 days. I love love love love it here!! Sobra masaya ako. Our drive from the airport to the MTC was the scariest thing of my life dahil marami mga crazy drivers!!! It takes a lot to scare me when driving so, you can only imagine. Lots of people staring at us missionaries at the airport, good opportunity to introduce ourselves :).  Still not sure if we're driving or flying to Legazpi so I'm just going with the flow and I will let you know! We already met some of the Filipino little kids from the primary and they were SOSOSO cute grabe talaga. ALso, later we're proselyting later from 1- 6 pm today sa Quenzon City North... AHHHHH! Stig. Excited ako. SO pumped. Lets do it! Masigla!
I'm so grateful I had the chance to talk to you all on the phone at the airport. Lol I got a kick out of trying to call from Tokyo.... all I can say is that it was mahirap!! haha pero im glad I was able to hear your voices. Until Mother's day. 
I love it here so much and all of you
Ingat po
Sister Delgado

No comments:

Post a Comment