Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!


Tomorrow is our zone training, which basically means the zone leaders and stls (Sister Padre) will be giving us the new mission rules that President Guanzon has sent for all missionaries. Lets hope there's an increase in email time... haha. I heard that there may be a change in schedule because of how hot is has gotten here. They may instruct us to wake up earlier and prosleyte when the sun isn't so strong due to missionaries getting heat strokes and sick from the heat. I'm not sure exactly how hot it is right now, but where ever I go, I always use my cute New York red umbrella. haha

Sometimes I really miss America, but I just remember that I've been on my mission for FIVE MONTHS as of yesterday and only have a year and a month left. Really crazy to sink that in because I remember just entering the MTC January 7...I know my mission will end before I know it so I'm really trying my best to give the Lord all I've got for the next 13 months. 

Life is great.
I love missionary work.
The gospel is true.

More updates to come next week! :)

Mahal Kita
Sister Delgado

Package from home!
Makes me so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment