Monday, July 27, 2015

Stay Strong!‏

Dear Family and Friends,
So much has happened.
So much is happening.
So much will happen.
All I can say is that I’ve never felt the power of the adversary in the world, in missionary work, and back home.
I pray that you all stay strong in the gospel and never loose faith.
Although this is the best time I've ever had on my mission, this is the most I've seen Satan trying to hinder my efforts in helping souls come unto Christ. I've noticed his force in their life especially once they progress in the gospel, somehow a huge problem jumps in their way and hinders them from progressing they way they endeavor to do so.  But of course, I see so many miracles every day as well. Four of our investigators came to church and I can tell they truly felt the spirit and see a difference from when they first enter the chapel and when they leave. It’s a feeling they cannot ignore. The power of the spirit is the only reason Sister Ramada and I have return appointments.
Sister Ramada and I have felt the impression that while we are tracting, we need to seek more families rather than individuals. This week during tracting we will use this prompting and the prompting of the spirit as we are led to where we need to be this week.
I just feel really prompted to say that we should never loose sight of what’s most important- our eternal perspective. I'm stretched more than I thought possible everyday, but it feels so good knowing that every effort made in this work is worth it because the restored gospel is true. I don’t care about the opinion of the world or of man. I know God has a plan for His children and we need to act- not be acted upon. We have agency and we must use it for good. We are not objects to be acted upon when adversity happens. We are to act in righteousness when the powers of Satan try to hinder the efforts of righteousness.
I feel impressed to tell you all to be Bold.

The world is moving quickly and we need to choose a side and stick to it. 
I love my mission so much. I adore my mission president and his wife.
Yes, President and Mommy Guanzon are the best around. 
They give us missionaries so much strength and hope no matter how hard things seem.
This gospel is true and restored. So stay strong all.
Never give in. The second coming is approaching. 
Love, 
Sister Delgado
PS: Extra prayers for my family are more than welcomed. Thank you so much to everyone who is taking care and helping them for me. It means the world to me. 
"Sister Delgado, just look up and smile at me!" -Sister Ramada
 #thatareabookthough
Sister Padre made us graham balls <3 Shes the sweetest!
Had the best training!
Just loving my time with Sister Ramada <3


I think Chels has a new favorite....
Exchanges with Sister Dizon.
Nanay Maria and I at church!

She told me she will never forget me because
before she was married she was a Delgado too!
Small world! 
I love seeing this flag everywhere I go! :)
Just taking a moment to enjoy life for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment