Sunday, December 13, 2015

LEGAZPI FOR PASCO YEUSSSSS‏

Hey family and friends,
This was a glorious week.
I recieved tons of loot from my glorious grandparents for the entire mission. Candy, chocolates, toothbrushes, floss, santa hats, pens, pencils, notebooks, and scripture sets!!! They are literally saints. The entire mission was so grateful to recieve them. Especially the missionaries who wont be recieving presents from their families. Generosity at its finest. Also big thank you to mommy josie and dad for sending a bunch of canned foods for the people here last transfer for all the people here. I have such a giving family. 

I'M STILL IN LEGAZPI WITH SISTER WILKINS.
I'm telling ya, the whole ward prayed that we would all still be together for Christmas. 
SO BLESSED TO STILL BE HERE. 

Fred is truly progressing and only has two more Sundays until he is baptized. Miracles! Hes progressing so much. Then Denise gave her first talk in church about the true meaning of Christmas and she did an amazing job! She is growing so much in the gospel. 

Also....
Typhoon Nona is here.
Last night I went out on splits with Stake President Pangan's daughter Trisha and Bishop's daughter Karen. Then suddenly it started to rain super heavily and the wind was getting strong. Then I get a call from President that we should go home because the typhoon was at stage 2. I didn't even know what that meant, but once the crazy weather started happening, we all freaked out and retreated inside a hotel to wait for a ride home. haha. Fun times.

And today for pday, we're supposed to have an 11 am curfew back at the house, but apparently the typhoon will hit pretty hard here in Legazpi, Albay. haha so transferes are postponed and the APs told us that we need to pack our things good for 3 days because we'll be sleeping at the Daraga Chapel. So might have freaked me out. Just a tad. 
Please keep the Philippines in your prayers. 
I guess this will be my first legit typhoon experience.
I'll let you all know how its goes when I can! 

Love,
Sister Delgado 

Goodbye to the legendary Elder Ferarer. 
Set the record for 102 lessons and 35 baptisms. 
Numbers don't matter, BUT COME ON. 



Cleanin up for the holiday season. :) 

The office elders are obsessed with us. 
Saying goodbye to Elder Perigrino! 

Some photos from Christmas conference last week. 
Assembling the goodies at the mission home


The neon blobs waiting for pasco!!
Mama Minson I'm emailing early because theres a huge typhoon coming
and we're going under evacuation in two hours and living at the chapel for who
knows how long.... its scary and I just withdrawed money because
 of how crazy things are getting here I don't know what will happen!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment