Monday, December 21, 2015

Na na na na na na na Thank you thank you thank you for the LOVE!‏

Kumusta po family and friends!
Wowowowoww. Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!! Ya’ll are so sweet and I love you all. Here’s to living for 2 decades.
TTTWWWWENTTTTAAAAAAAYYYYYYY.
Wait, this is so weird. I'm 20 tomorrow? Woah. Yeah. Haha. 
Anyway...
What an amazing week! 
Luckily for Legazpi, not too much damage was done due to the bagyo (typhoon). Apparently the eye of the storm turned its course to Sorsogon, which is a couple hours away from the big city. Most of our investigators have homes, so everyone was safe. Sister Wilkins and I spend much of our week helping missionaries with getting settled during transfer point and going on trisums and splits with sisters who are being transferred. And President Guanzon gave me this new packet thingy thanking me for accepting the new calling of being the newly called Sister Training Leader here in Legazpi. The other STL is my kabahay sister Infante. Everyone was so sweet and made it this huge deal. Lol. Basically, we will be taking care of/ training the sisters in Legazpi zone. Legazpi is also the biggest zone because its combined with Guinotbatan (Guinobatan, Daraga, Camalig, and Legazpi). There are about 8 sister companionships in Legazpi zone. So this should be an adventure with all the exchanges! Haha.
Well of course, the highlight of the week was Fred and Iza’s lesson with PRESIDENT and Sister Guanzon. Fred and Iza live next door almost to the mission home and aquainted with Guanzons and so President told us he wanted to come with us to our lesson. I'd  have to say, that was the best lesson on my entire mission. The spirit was so strong and President did all the talking. Haha. He shared his conversion story and taught the entire teaching record in one sitting. Sister Wilkins and I were just awed with the sprit and are so excited for Fred and Shin to be baptized. Ichigo, Iza’s son who is not yet baptized and never joins in our lessons even committed to investigate more into the church. 
The Lord has surely blessed Wilks and I. 
We see miracles in our area everyday and love the Christmas spirit here in Legazpi.
I will never not love this area and pray I never leave it. 
Love always,
Sister Delgado 
CAAAGSSSAAAWAAAA! 
On our way home after the bagyo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment