Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Good Stuff

Hello Family and Friends!
Sorry I have no time to write this week but I’ll try to fill ya’ll in on the good stuff. 
What a week! So after the Elder Nelson event, Sister Surigoa and I went straight back to work.
Then we went back to Legazpi for Sister Surigao’s english test and then back to Masbate.
It was quite the week with traveling and seeing missionaries. 
Our investigator BamBam (9 years old) also passed her baptismal interview! She’s such a sweet little girl and is excited to follow her Savior’s example, just like her two older sisters.
One of our investigators couldn’t come to church because she got attacked by a snake and so now everytime we go to her place I'm only slighly terrified. 
My grandpa sent me a quote by Thomas S. Monson that I really liked. 
He said "Remember that this is the Lords work, and when we are on the Lords errand, we are entitled to the Lords help. The Lord will shape the back to bear the burden placed upon it."
I'm so grateful for this opportunity and learn and grow and do what I can to help others come unto Christ.
Have a great week all!
Love,
Sister Delgado 



Masbate Zone activity! #thehomies



Stopping for some buko (coconut) 







Hiking in Mobo! 








No comments:

Post a Comment